“This is a good school.” Ofsted 2019
Dream, Believe, Achieve!
“Green Hammerton Church of England Primary School will provide a safe and stimulating learning environment, with Christian values at its heart, in order to inspire and develop confident, caring, happy children who can achieve their full potential.”
We are caring village school where children achieve well through a creative curriculum which offers high quality personal and social education, creative opportunities and physical education enhanced with a range of extra-curricular activities for children of all ages. We have a committed, forward thinking staff and governor team who are committed to the future development of the school.
We pride ourselves in offering:
- A caring, nurturing environment with our Christian Vision at the heart of everything we do.
- Excellent behaviour and caring children.
- An exciting, creative curriculum in all classes.
- Results across the school well above national average.
- Weekly specialist sport and forest school sessions for all classes.
- High quality music including brass tuition for Year 5 and 6, and an active choir.
- Strong community links.
- A specially equipped, teacher-led Early Years Unit catering for Reception children, and Nursery children from 3 years.
- Weekly toddler sessions for 2 year olds.
- Spaces for children in other year groups.
Please visit our school website which can be found at www.greenhammertonprimary.co.uk.
Green Hammerton C of E Primary School warmly welcomes visits from prospective parents at any time. Please contact the school office, where Mrs Barker or Mrs Roach will be more than happy to help.