Where to find food & necessities during the Coronavirus outbreak? As at 23 March, this is a list of some companies offering deliveries locally to people who are having to self-isolate at home over the coming weeks. Please note this may be subject to change, depending on the developing situation.
- Food essentials JE Audsley Butchers, St Winifred’s Avenue Will deliver to homes in central Harrogate. Delivery is £1. Please call 01423 883501 Huttons Butchers, Knaresborough Will offer free home delivery on all orders over £25 for those who are self isolating. Please call 01423 863122
- James Waterhouse Milk Delivers three times a week and can cover most of the Harrogate area. Please call 07812 567564.
- KD Fruiterers Will offer free fruit and vegetable boxes and eggs across Harrogate and Ripon. Please call 07837 100009.
- McQueen Dairies Will deliver milk, juice and eggs. Please call 0330 555 5588
- Regal Fruiterers, King’s Road Will deliver fresh produce from their shop, including fruit and vegetables, eggs, cheese, bacon, jams etc. They will also deliver supplies from Santar Deli shop. Call 01423 509609
- Ringtons Home delivery service offers tea, coffee, biscuits and sweets. Standard delivery charge is £3.50 or free for order over £40.Please call 0800 052 2440
- Roots & Fruits, King Edward’s Drive are now offering non-contact deliveries in the local area. They offer fruit, vegetables, soup, cheese, eggs and some dried ingredient such as oats, lentils etc. Order online or by phone: 01423 538445.
- The Cheeseboard, Commerical Street Is offering free deliveries in the local area. Please call on 01423 508837
- The Secret Bakery, Knaresbrough Road Will deliver bread and other baked items to those within a two mile radius who are having to self isolate. Card payments only, no cash. Please call 01423 206880
- Mother Shipton Inn Can deliver boxes of essential food items at £15 each. Please call 01423 865638 Prepared meals and takeaways
- Café Divine, King’s Road Will deliver takeaway meals and buy-to-freeze products. Please call 01423 567792.
- Cold Bath Road Deli, Cold Bath Road Is offering a takeaway service on homemade food, as well as eggs, bacon and cheese. Please call on 01423 503815.
- Cook, West Park Is offering frozen home cooked meals to older people and those having to self isolate. There is a £5 off your first order over £45. Please call 01423 705263.
- Harrogate Fisheries, Skipton Road Is offering non-contact fish and chip deliveries to older people in the Bilton area on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays free of charge. They will also collect and deliver any essential household items that may be needed. Please call 01423 566092
- Palm Court Cafe, Montpellier Is offering to deliver soup to those in need. Please call on 01423 566220.
- Joiners Arms, Hampsthwaite Is offering takeaway food and drink in a 4 mile radius. Please call 01423 77167.
Produced 23 March by HELP and Supporting Older People, using various sources of local online information