Vacancy Bar Manager
Location Green Hammerton Social Club
Benefits Includes Accommodation
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a Bar Manager to run the day to day operations and assist in the efficient management of Green Hammerton social club as directed by the Clubs committee.
We are very similar to any other pub, we provide entertainment and a place for the local community to come and relax. However as a social club we are governed under Friendly Society rules for the benefit of our members which affects the legal structure and reporting lines into the Clubs governing committee. In every other sense the role is similar to a Bar Manager of any well run public house.
We are looking for someone with energy, drive and a positive attitude, able to foster a warm and welcoming atmosphere within the club for the benefit of its members.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Health and Safety – Assist the Committee in managing all statutory safety requirements for the club premises.
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Booking Entertainment acts
- Promote the responsible sale of drinks and refreshments to exceed sales targets set by the committee
- Promote the use of club facilities e.g. function room, to exceed sales targets set by the committee
- Promote fund raising activities for the club
- Cleaning and general maintaining of both internal and external facilities of the club
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by providing a CV and Covering Letter to:
Mr Paul Evans
Or post your application addressed to:
Green Hamerton Social Club
Closing date for applicants 31st August 2017